Friday, April 23, 2010

La Roux 'Not Bothered' About Rihanna Collab


Elly Jackson of Roux Ticket fame has recently revealed that a potential duet with Rihanna fell through after Ri was assaulted by Chris Brown. But Elly isn't too bothered about it,
"I've had three or four offers for collaborations in America. Big, big artists. Rihanna was very interested for a time. That was weird. My A&R man said, 'Rihanna's gonna call!’
"That was the last I heard of it. She didn't call! It was around the time of, er, troubles in her life. To be honest, do I really want to work with Rihanna? Not really. I'm more interested in what the phone call would be like."Buy La Roux Tickets - La Roux Tickets - La Roux Tickets For United Kingdom 2010 Concerts & Sell La Roux Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com. One stop shop to catch your favorite event like La Roux Tickets. La Roux Tickets are Guaranteed, La Roux Tickets are Fast and La Roux Tickets are Secure here!

No comments:

Post a Comment